• Posted by : Hwang Taeyoung Nov 19, 2012

    Girls Generation Sooyoung's bluntness caught much attention.

    In SBS "Midnight TV Entertainment," Girls' Generation (SNSD) Yuri visited a university campus to meet her fans.

    On this day, Yuri prepared flowers on her own, saying "I came to give flowers to my fans."

    She then appeared at the school campus, and fans said "I can't believe she's next to me right now", and Yuri said "There was never an opportunity for me to meet my fans close-up but I'm glad to see them."

    MC SooYoung, who saw this, said "Yuri is pretending to be so pretty while organizing the flowers. I'm not used to this", arousing laughter.

    Internet users who saw this commented, "Sooyoung's bluntness is so cute" and "I bet Yuri felt guilty."
    Photo Credit: SBS

    0 comments

  • Copyright © 2013 - Nisekoi - All Right Reserved

    Soshi9Sone Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan